Today Nate from Voltage joins me to discuss the lightning network, advances in bitcoin and how Voltage cloud services can allow you to deploy powerful lightning nodes in under 5 minutes.
The typical Voltage customer is developing apps and wallets on the lightning network, but the service is very affordable and I have been personally running a Voltage node to learn about the technology for about two months now.
Nate is the current head of Support and Education at Voltage. He has been with the company since September 2021. Nate has been a long-time bitcoiner and Lightning Network user since late 2018.
Voltage is a bitcoin lightning network focused company that provides enterprise grade cloud infrastructure services for individuals and businesses that are looking to utilize the Lightning Network in a frictionless, but non-custodial way. The Voltage services include Point-of-sale setups, developer tools, node hosting, liquidity services, and more.
Video Version of this Podcast Episode
- Voltage Official Twitter Account
- Nate on Twitter
- Voltage Platform Overview Seminar
- PlebNet Wiki
- Nate’s Voltage Discord
- All My Recommended Bitcoin Tools (Buy, hodl & earn BTC)
- Bitcoin Breakout on Fountain.fm
- Bitcoin Breakout on Breez
- Bitcoin Beakout on Curio Caster
- The Bitcoin Breakout on YouTube
- Jack on Twitter
- Jack on MeWe
- Jack on Instagram
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on Gab
* The Bitcoin Breakout is a production of The Survival Podcast