Flare Gas Mining with Blake Greiner of Musk Miners – Epi-17
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:33:38 — 21.4MB)
Blake Greiner is the founder of Muskminers who have bitcoin miners hosting sales and operations at Texas and Louisiana. They mine and host on wasted flare gas based energy. The flare gas is otherwise burned off without generating a usable asset. Essentially, muskminers take stranded energy and creates a usable asset known as bitcoin.
Right now there are massive amounts of wasted and stranded energy all over the world. Not just oil well gas flares either. For instance ever large landfill in the US is flaring waste gas. Join us to learn how this energy can be harnessed and how bitcoin stabilizes the grid and enables profitable energy development.
Video Version of this Podcast Episode
- All My Recommended Bitcoin Tools (Buy, hodl & earn BTC)
- Bitcoin Breakout on Fountain.fm
- Bitcoin Breakout on Breez
- Bitcoin Beakout on Curio Caster
- The Bitcoin Breakout on YouTube
- Jack on Twitter
- Jack on MeWe
- Jack on Instagram
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on Gab
* The Bitcoin Breakout is a production of The Survival Podcast