Recently I made a simple post on twitter, it was simply, “tell me what questions you would like me to answer or talk about in relation to Bitcoin”. A metric ton of questions poured in. So many there is no way I can do them in one episode. So I will do about 10 of them today. We will handle many of them on future episodes.
This is what we will cover today…
- Does sub dividing Satoshis actually make bitcoin inflationary?
- What is bitcoin maximalism vs. “toxic maximalism” and what would I call myself?
- Some say bitcoin is an inflation hedge, some say it isn’t, what’s the reality on this?
- Can the Lightning Network survive long enough to gain mass adoption?
- How will Lightning get enough nodes and liquidity to scale?
- How will payment disputes be handled on Bitcoin/Lightning?
- How is the price fo Bitcoin actually “set” globally?
- Should you get a tax advantaged account for bitcoin or keep it off the public record?
- Isn’t The Lightning Network really centralization or “Fractional Reserve” with Bitcoin?
- Will we ever have 100% private Bitcoin transactions
Video Version of this Podcast Episode
Follow Jack & The Bitcoin Breakout
- The Bitcoin Breakout on YouTube
- Jack on Twitter
- Jack on MeWe
- Jack on Instagram
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on Gab
We are Proud Member’s of the Podcasting 2.0 Community and Are Available on the Following Recommended Apps
- Get the Exodus Wallet
- The Trezor Model T Hardware Wallet
- The Trezor Model 1 Hardware Wallet
- How to Pair Trezor with Exodus
- Buy Crypto Safe and Easy on CoinBase
- My Favorite NoKYC Crypto Exchange CoinEx
- Buy Bitcoin with Strike
- Buy Bitcoin with Swan Bitcoin – Not Active Yet
- How To Make Your Own Crypto Steel Recovery Seed Backup for Only $3.35
- Get Wallet of Satoshi
- Get the Breez App, Use and Stream Lightning to your Favorite Podcasters
- Learn about Lightning at Tip Lightning
* The Bitcoin Breakout is a production of The Survival Podcast